In our Birth and Beyond Infant Safety class, parents and families learn how to create a safe environment where infants can thrive.
The first part of the class covers the following safety topics:
- Basic car seat safety
- Hot cars and carbon monoxide
- Back over and front over safety
- Safe sleep
- Abusive head trauma
- Safe baby gear
- Childproofing products
- Choking, suffocation, and strangulation prevention
- Drowning prevention
- Household poisons
- Preparing for emergencies
The second part of the class covers:
- Basic infant CPR
- Relief of choking in an infant
- Calling for help
Search Birth and Beyond through the link below to find a class that fits your schedule.
How to Register
- Register for your class here.
- Enter Birth and Beyond into the keyword search to register for the class you want to attend.
- Select the class or classes you would like to join.
- Click Add To Cart to register
- When you are done selecting your classes, continue to your Shopping Cart at the top of the page, and follow the prompts for payment, if applicable.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
If a participant cancels their registration less than 5 days before the course start date, no refunds will be given. If the participant does not show up for the course, no refund will be given, and full payment will be charged to the participant. In the event the course is canceled, registration fees will be refunded to the participant.
Need more information?
Unless otherwise noted, classes are currently held via Zoom.