Car Seat Safety for Your Child - FREE
A certified child passenger safety technician will offer basic car seat safety tips, provide visual, in-class guidance of proper car seat installation and use of car seats for infants and children, and cover laws in CA. Questions are welcome! Over 90% of all car seats are used improperly, come learn how some ways to use car seats safely and keep your child safe.
Find a class that fits your schedule, search Birth and Beyond through the link below.
How to Register
- Register for your class here.
- Enter Car Seat Safety into the keyword search to register for the class you want to attend.
- Select the class you would like to join.
- Click Add To Cart to register
- When you are done selecting your classes, continue to your Shopping Cart at the top of the page, and follow the prompts for payment, if applicable.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500.
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is canceled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information?
Unless otherwise noted, classes are currently held via Zoom.