Out of extra precaution, Loma Linda University Health has made the difficult decision to cancel all in-person classes until April 30, 2020, or until further notice.
We want to continue to support and encourage you. The Birth and Beyond team is working diligently to create online Zoom support for the Monday, Wednesday, and Friday support groups as well as the All About Newborn, Breastfeeding Basics and Childbirth Preparation classes. Please continue to check this site for updates. We appreciate your understanding during this time.
Car Seat Safety for Your Child - FREE
A certified child passenger safety technician will offer basic car seat safety tips, provide visual, in-class guidance of proper car seat installation and use of car seats for infants and children, and cover laws in CA. Questions are welcome! Over 90% of all car seats are used improperly, come learn how some ways to use car seats safely and keep your child safe.
How to Register
Register for your class by choosing from the date options above. If applicable, be sure to have your credit card ready for payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information? Call the Birth & Beyond Education and Maternity Tour informational line: 909-558-4000
Unless otherwise noted, classes are held in the Birth and Beyond Education Center: