Now that you know you’re expecting, the first step in preparing for your baby’s arrival is finding a provider that feels “just right.”
At Loma Linda University Children’s Health, we think of our team as your partners during pregnancy. We provide the expertise, guidance and tools you need to feel confident in your maternity care, and supported emotionally, spiritually and physically.
Why Choose Us for Prenatal Care
- Expert care for every journey: Our expert-led prenatal and pregnancy care guides you through pregnancy, even if your journey requires a specialized approach.
- Maternity pavilion: The San Manuel Maternity Pavilion is an entire floor dedicated to giving moms and babies comprehensive care before, during and after birth.
- Complete prenatal testing: We use both routine and highly-specialized tests to understand possible risks and keep you and your baby healthy. Tests can include blood work, ultrasound or even advanced genetic testing.
- Educational support: Workshops and support groups guide you on everything from exercise during pregnancy to understanding baby’s sleep patterns.
- Preeclampsia prevention: We're always working to improve your care, which is why our hospital is part of a program to prevent the potentially serious condition known as preeclampsia. Read more about the condition and how we're helping our community stay safe and healthy.
Specialized Care for Every Twist and Turn
In most cases, a healthy pregnancy leads to a healthy delivery. But if problems arise, you can trust our team to handle any complication. When you receive maternity care at Loma Linda University Children’s Health, you’re backed by specially trained experts who are ready to care for you in the most complex circumstances.
And since we’re an academic medical center, our Specialty Team Centers and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit have specialists available around-the-clock to provide immediate and highly-skilled critical care or you or your baby, should you need it.