Our world-renowned specialists are here to help you plan for your baby’s arrival. Whether you’re in need of guidance through a healthy pregnancy and delivery or require high-risk services for more complex maternal and fetal conditions, we are by your side every step of the way.
Why Choose Us for Mother & Baby Care
- Regional leaders: Our Level 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is the largest in the region with the highest designation possible.
- Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative: As the first Baby-Friendly children’s hospital in the U.S., we support breastfeeding for all newborns.
- Low C-section rate: We are among the top 10 percent in California for low C-section rates.
- State-of-the-art care: With all the resources of an academic medical center, we provide comprehensive maternity care in our San Manuel Maternity Pavilion and give you access to the latest medical advances and technologies.
- All the experts you need: Our doctors and nurses are specially-trained, highly experienced experts in all aspects of mother and baby care, from the first stages of pregnancy through infancy.
- Whole person care: Because we believe that caring for you means more than healing your body, we also support you emotionally and spiritually.
Comprehensive Care for Mom & Baby
"After six weeks in the NICU, we’re thrilled to have our baby home. But during that stressful time, it felt like family taking care of us."