Out of extra precaution, Loma Linda University Health has made the difficult decision to cancel all in-person classes until further notice.
We want to continue to support and encourage you. The Birth and Beyond team is working diligently to create online Zoom support for the Monday, Wednesday, and Friday support groups as well as the All About Newborn, Breastfeeding Basics and Childbirth Preparation classes. Please continue to check this site for updates. We appreciate your understanding during this time.
We want to help you succeed at breastfeeding. This class, taught by a Certified Lactation Educator, offers:
- Demonstrations of positioning and latch
- Explanation of babies hunger cues
- Benefits of breastfeeding for mom and baby
- Description of feeding patterns and common growth spurts
- Outline of nutrition for mom
- Ways dad can be an active participant
- Local and online breastfeeding resources
Tuesday and Thursday 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. $30
How to Register
Register for your class by choosing from the date options above. If applicable, be sure to have your credit card ready for payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information? Call the Birth & Beyond Education and Maternity Tour informational line: 909-558-4000
Unless otherwise noted, classes are held in the Birth and Beyond Education Center: