We want to help you succeed at breastfeeding. This class, taught by a Certified Lactation Educator, offers:
- Demonstrations of positioning and latch
- Explanation of babies hunger cues
- Benefits of breastfeeding for mom and baby
- Description of feeding patterns and common growth spurts
- Outline of nutrition for mom
- Ways to support a breastfeeding partner
- Local and online breastfeeding resources
We have a Zoom option available for our class.
Register to receive the Zoom ID.
Find a class that fits your schedule, search Birth and Beyond through the link below.
How to Register
- Register for your class here.
- Enter Birth and Beyond into the keyword search to register for the class you want to attend.
- Select the class or classes you would like to join.
- Click Add To Cart to register
- When you are done selecting your classes, continue to your Shopping Cart at the top of the page, and follow the prompts for payment, if applicable.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500.
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information?
Unless otherwise noted, classes are currently held via Zoom.