Preparing for a new baby is a special time. Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital would like to support and inform you throughout your pregnancy with a wide range of prenatal classes designed to prepare you mentally, physically and emotionally for your transition into parenthood.
Find a class that fits your schedule, search Birth and Beyond through the link below.
Childbirth Classes: Five-Week Series
An in-depth class allowing extra time for specific topics and individual questions. Relaxation, breathing and birthing techniques are reinforced with repeated weekly practice.
Childbirth Classes: Two-Day Class
A fast-paced, streamlined class for couples who are unable to attend our five-week series or for those who have had a baby before and want to update their information and birthing skills.
How to Register
- Register for your class here.
- Enter Birth and Beyond into the keyword search to register for the class you want to attend.
- Select the class or classes you would like to join.
- Click Add To Cart to register
- When you are done selecting your classes, continue to your Shopping Cart at the top of the page, and follow the prompts for payment, if applicable.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500.
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information?
Unless otherwise noted, classes are currently held via Zoom.