Preparing For Baby Classes
Preparing for a new baby is a special time. Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital would like to support and inform you throughout your pregnancy with a wide range of prenatal classes designed to prepare you mentally, physically and emotionally for your transition into parenthood.
An in-depth class allowing extra time for specific topics and individual questions. Relaxation, breathing and birthing techniques are reinforced with repeated weekly practice.
2019 Childbirth Classes: Five-Week Series
A fast-paced, streamlined class for couples who are unable to attend our four-week series or for those who have had a baby before and want to update their information and birthing skills.
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
$85 per couple
2019 Childbirth Classes: Two-Day Class
How to Register
Register for your class by choosing from the date options above. Be sure to have your credit card ready for payment.
- Payment is required for registration.
- You will receive a payment confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information? Call the Birth & Beyond Education and Maternity Tour informational line: 909-558-4000
Unless otherwise noted, classes are held in the Birth and Beyond Education Center: