Our experts care for mothers and babies in a service area covering 25% of California. We’re here to provide you and your baby the full spectrum of care, including:
- Comprehensive maternity care: Whether your pregnancy is routine or complicated, our doctors and nurses are by your side. Our teams at the San Manuel Maternity Pavilion provide testing, obstetric care and education so that you and your baby stay healthy all the way through labor and delivery.
- Prenatal care: While most pregnancies go smoothly, our maternal-fetal specialists are available if problems arise. These doctors work with you and experts from every pediatric specialty to minimize complications and plan for a healthy baby.
- Intensive and critical care: If your baby requires advanced care, our intensive and critical care services are second to none. Nearly 50% of births in our hospital are classified as high-risk. As a Level 4 tertiary NICU (neonatal intensive care unit), we care for the sickest and smallest babies with complex needs.
- Innovative care: As an academic medical center, we’ve trained pediatric health professionals in the latest treatments for decades. Our researchers and experts have pioneered treatments that save children’s lives around the world.
- Compassionate care: When you come to us for mother and baby care, you can expect to be treated like family. We provide health services with compassion to address both you and your family’s physical, spiritual and emotional needs.
San Manuel Maternity Pavilion
The San Manuel Maternity Pavilion builds upon the award-winning maternity care our hospital is known for. Spanning the entire fifth floor of our new Children’s Hospital expansion tower, the pavilion provides moms and babies comprehensive pregnancy, labor and delivery care. You’ll find all the services you need and amenities you deserve, including expanded access to care, private patient rooms, a well-baby nursery and much more.