In an effort to continue to support you and meet your needs, we have a Zoom option available for our All About Newborn/Breastfeeding Basics Combo class. Register to receive the Zoom ID.
Our All About Newborn/Breastfeeding Basics combo class is designed to help you learn more about caring for your baby in one convenient class! This unique class will address your questions and concerns as well as teach you about your baby’s feeding and care needs in the first few weeks of their life.
First Sunday of alternating months (January 3, March 7, May 2, July 11, September 5, November 7)
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
$60 per couple
How to Register
- Register for your class here.
- Enter Birth and Beyond into the keyword search to register for the class you want to attend.
- Select the class or classes you would like to join.
- Click Add To Cart to register
- When you are done selecting your classes, continue to your Shopping Cart at the top of the page, and follow the prompts for payment, if applicable.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500.
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information?
Please call: 909-558-3500
Unless otherwise noted, classes are currently held via Zoom.