You and your baby are fully supported with compassionate care at our San Manuel Maternity Pavilion. At the pavilion, you’ll find expanded access to our award winning, high-quality services for your labor and delivery journey. With more than 3,000 babies delivered each year, we have the expertise you need and the compassionate approach you and your family deserve.
Why Choose Us For Your Baby’s Delivery
- Comprehensive care: Every aspect of labor and delivery care is supported at our San Manuel Maternity Pavilion, which spans the entire fifth floor of the new Children’s Hospital tower.
- Your journey, our expertise: No matter the type of birth (vaginal or cesarean) or choice for pain management, our board-certified obstetricians and anesthesiologists are ready to get you through it safely.
- Recognized for quality: Our maternity care services have been recognized for quality by Blue Cross Blue Shield, The Leapfrog Group and Newsweek.
- Complete C-section support: Your delivery is fully supported with clear drapes, skin-to-skin contact in the operating room and a family-centered process. Our C-section delivery rate for first-time moms is among the best in the state.
- Breastfeeding support: We support and encourage breastfeeding, with inpatient and outpatient lactation services. We were even named the first Baby-Friendly Children's Hospital in the country for encouraging breastfeeding for all newborns.
- With you every step of the way: We offer educational, fitness and postpartum support classes to prepare you for everything that comes before, during and after childbirth.