As you and your family prepare for your baby’s arrival, we surround you with all the support you need for a safe and healthy pregnancy, labor and delivery.
After your baby’s arrival, we’ll remain by your side to ensure your wellbeing and help you learn how to best care for your baby.
Your Patient Journey
When you come to Loma Linda University Children’s Health for maternity care, we assess your needs and match you with the right services. Our highly-skilled specialists are ready to help you manage your pregnancy – whether it is routine or complicated by risks.
If you’re experiencing a healthy pregnancy, you’ll have regular check-ups with an obstetrician at the to monitor you and your baby.
If you or your baby have a high-risk medical condition, you may be seen by a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in our clinic, as well as a neonatal intensive care provider.
We recommend you take advantage of classes and tours to learn about the childbirth process and prepare for your baby’s arrival.
When delivery day arrives, our team of doctors and nurses will be by your side to safely welcome the new member of your family into the world.
Your family is welcome to visit you and your baby. Please follow our guidelines. We observe quiet time between the hours of 2 p.m. and 4 pm., and between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m.
- Visitors are welcome 24/7
- Visitors must follow all requests from clinical staff
- Family members should be fully immunized
- All visitors must be healthy
- Please use proper hand-washing practices
- Visits to the Mother & Baby Unit are limited to two people at a time
- If approved by clinical staff, one support person may be allowed in the operating room and the recovery room