Who We Are
Loma Linda University Children’s Health is committed to keeping children healing, healthy and happy, no matter where they are in their healthcare journey. With the 343-bed Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital and multiple clinics throughout the four-county Inland Empire — the largest geographic region in California — Children’s Health provides all aspects of care to nearly 100,000 patients every year.
Why Choose Us
- Children’s Hospital is home to the 84-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, one of the largest in the country, providing delicate, specialized care to the tiniest of patients.
- Children's Health is the pioneer of infant heart transplantation which was first performed here in 1984.
- A major teaching facility in Southern California, Children’s Health is dedicated to teaching the pediatricians and pediatric specialists of the future.
- Named a Top Children’s Hospital in 2017 and 2018 by the Leapfrog Group, Loma Linda University Children’s Health is committed to quality care and safety in all aspects of care that we provide.
- We are here to make sure the spirits of the children we care for are joyful and their hearts are restored with innocence. From well-check visits to hospital stays, our commitment to children’s health and happiness will always remain our priority.
Who Makes it Possible
We’ve provided lifesaving pediatric care for decades, thanks to the generosity of our philanthropic supporters. By giving to our Children’s Hospital Foundation, our donors help us continue to provide outstanding, whole-child care at Loma Linda University Children's Health. With their ongoing support, we can sustain our vision of being a champion for children under our watchful care.