Who We Are
We’re committed to keeping children healing, healthy and happy, no matter where they are in their healthcare journey. Our 380-bed Children’s Hospital serves as the sole children’s hospital for 1.2 million kids. About 90,000 kids visit our hospital and clinics every year, where they find friendly, caring and expert health professionals.
Why Choose Us
- Award-winning care: Our commitment to quality and safety in all aspects of care regularly earns regional and national recognition. The Leapfrog Group, which ranks hospitals nationwide, named our hospital a Top Children’s Hospital in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021.
- Pioneering treatments: Your child’s care is in the hands of the same teams who pioneer lifesaving treatments for all children. Our innovations include procedures like infant heart transplantation — first performed here in 1984 and still saving lives worldwide today.
- Specialized newborn care: Our 84-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is one of the largest in the country, providing the highest level of care to our highest-risk patients.
- Training tomorrow’s healthcare heroes: We’re one of Southern California’s major academic medical centers, equipped to both practice and teach nearly every pediatric specialty. Students and health professionals come here from around the globe to train alongside world-class mentors.
- Compassionate approach: Your child’s team approaches care holistically, incorporating compassion at every step of the healing journey. Children are supported physically, mentally and spiritually, whether they’re here for a well-check visit or a hospital stay.
Who Makes it Possible
Our generous donors make it possible to realize our vision and provide lifesaving care for kids. Only with your support can we:
- Sustain decades worth of service in award-winning, whole-child care
- Build lifesaving facilities like our Children’s Hospital expansion tower
- Expand access to critical services, including mother and baby care at the new San Manuel Maternity Pavilion
Visit our giving site to learn more about how our donors help us champion children’s health today and build healthier tomorrows for our community.