If advanced pregnancy tests show something isn’t right or that your baby has a medical condition that’s been passed on from mom or dad, our genetic counselors provide the answers you need. They’ll help you understand your baby’s condition, how it may affect your baby and future pregnancies, and work with you to plan for your baby’s care.
Why Choose Us For Genetic Counseling
- If testing shows a medical condition is present — our double board-certified pediatric genetic counselors will educate you about the condition and how it might affect your baby.
- With caring communication between all of your doctors and specialists, you can plan how to care for your baby after birth.
- Advanced genetic testing as needed
- Expert consultation with our NICU specialists
- Family education classes and support groups for pregnancy complications and babies with genetic conditions