Car Seat Safety for Your Child - FREE
A certified child passenger safety technician will offer basic car seat safety tips, provide visual, in-class guidance of proper car seat installation and use of car seats for infants and children, and cover laws in CA. Questions are welcome! Over 90% of all car seats are used improperly, come learn how some ways to use car seats safely and keep your child safe.
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Free- Registration Required:
How to Register
Register for your class by choosing from the date options above. Be sure to have your credit card ready for payment.
- Payment is required for registration.
- You will receive a payment confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information? Call the Birth & Beyond Education and Maternity Tour informational line: 909-558-4000
Unless otherwise noted, classes are held in the Birth and Beyond Education Center: