“I want to provide quality, family-centered patient care to best meet the needs of the child. That's what our hospital is all about: whole person care. You can't expect them to do it by themselves; sleep is a family approach."
Sleep disorders can have a huge impact on your child’s physical and mental health. Poor sleep quality impacts growth, development, memory and learning in your child.
The Pediatric Integrated Sleep Clinic at Loma Linda University Children’s Health helps your child sleep better so they can reach their full potential. We use research-based medical and behavioral treatments that aim to help both your child and the entire family.
Why Choose Us for Your Child's Sleep Care
- We’re the only clinic in the region that offers behavioral therapies from expert psychologists — critical to your child’s treatment.
- We’re able to treat kids of all ages, from premature babies to adults.
- No other clinic in the region offers treatments for as many sleep disorders as we do.
- Unlike other sleep clinics, we work with medical doctors, behavioral experts and surgeons for your child’s comprehensive care.
- Our family-centered approach helps parents and siblings as well, because everyone is affected when your child loses sleep.