Why Choose Us for Your Child’s Psychology Care
- Always at your side: We’re here to help children and adolescents from day one all the way through the transition to adult care.
- Comprehensive care: Your child has access to care not found at many other centers, including comprehensive testing and treatment.
- Healing the mind: Your child learns to cope and adjust to their challenges through a wide range of child therapy techniques.
- Skills for life: We support kids and families through everyday challenges, including problems at home and at school.
- Full support: We team up with pediatric specialists in cancer care, heart care and many other areas to deliver fully-integrated care.
- Cultural respect: Our team provides interpretation services for many languages and approaches treatment with respect to your family’s cultural values.
Services We Offer
Pediatric Neuropsychology Services
Certain medical conditions and injuries can impact brain development, causing difficulty with everyday activities and learning in school. Pediatric neuropsychology is a specialty focused on uncovering issues in your child’s brain function and development.
To identify potential issues, our neuropsychologists test skills and behavior related to certain areas of the brain. These detailed tests help identify your child’s strengths and weaknesses, which can help focus treatment. Based on your child’s results, we’ll create an effective treatment plan focused on the best outcomes and long-term recovery.
Pediatric Psychology Services
Pediatric psychology is a specialty that helps your child deal with challenges related to their illness. A child psychologist teaches your child how to:
- Deal with symptoms of their illness
- Cope with their medical treatment plan
- Address mood and behavioral symptoms
Most often, a child psychologist helps your child (and family) with concerns related to treatment. These might include challenges in adjustment, coping or adherence (following a medical treatment plan).