We offer one of the largest and most active pediatric epilepsy services in California with a full range of treatments and therapies for children with epilepsy, including dietary treatment, surgical evaluation, neuromodulation and a specialized program for medically intractable epilepsy.View Services
Your child's health and safety is still our top priority. Appointments are available as video visits, phone calls or in-person visits as needed, with the same safe, world-class care you expect.
While we provide comprehensive neurological care to thousands of patients annually, we know your child is one of a kind. That’s why we customize every treatment plan for:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Chronic pain and headaches
- Developmental delays
- Movement disorders
- Muscular dystrophy
- Neurobehavioral disabilities
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Sleep disorders
Our specialty clinics and centers provide expert diagnosis and treatment centered around your child’s specific neurological symptoms and needs.
Why Choose Us For Your Child’s Neurological Care
- We’re one of only 12 sites in the nation listed with the Network of Pediatric MS Centers.
- Our dedicated Pediatric Stroke Center is staffed by experts who’ve received national attention for their ability to recognize and treat childhood stroke.
- Accreditation by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC) as a level 4 epilepsy center—its highest designation—means your child gets the best possible epilepsy care.
- Our epileptologists, dieticians and nurse practitioners provide you expert guidance in the ketogenic diet to help children with medically refractory seizures.
- We offer state of the art neuroimaging, neurophysiology (EEG) and sleep disorders laboratories with highly trained technicians and professionals to diagnose neurological disorders.
With same day assessment and evaluation for all types of neurodevelopmental disabilities — including autism spectrum disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), developmental delays and learning disorders — we arm you with the information you need to get the right care for your child.VIew Services
Our services include evaluation and treatment options for children experiencing chronic headache, sleep problems or autoimmune disorders. We offer the latest treatment options to help your child thrive, and will be at your family’s side from diagnosis through treatment.Learn More