We know how much there is to learn and manage when your child has long-term medical needs. We're here to provide resources that can help with the considerable responsibilities that come with caregiving.
We’ve compiled a resource guide to help you navigate caregiving, so you can focus on helping your child. The guide contains tips, tools, links, and information for:
- Child health specialty services, like occupational, physical, or speech therapy.
- Financial and resource assistance, including help paying for bills and daily needs.
- Understanding health information about your child’s condition from trusted sources.
- Getting organized with ongoing care to help manage your child’s medical information, appointments, medication, and more.
- Child educational support, including school accommodations and services that help tailor education to your child’s health and developmental needs.
- Caregiver and family support and advocacy to help you overcome the hardships of ongoing care and equip your child for self-advocacy.
- Behavioral, mental health, and spiritual care services to support wellness for your child, the whole family, and your relationships.
- Special events, camps, and treats, offering fun and empowering experiences for your child and family.