At Loma Linda University Children’s Health, we’ve built our pediatric practice with a focus on “Healing, Healthy and Happy.” Our expert team is committed to providing expert routine care, specialized adolescent services and care coordination for chronic and complex illnesses. With access to more than 100 pediatricians and pediatric surgeons across every discipline and specialty, your child’s care will be seamless. We’re proud to be the gateway to comprehensive care for your child.
Why Choose Us For General Pediatric Care
- We offer same-day sick appointments and walk-in express care on weekday evenings and Sundays to make getting care for your child easier than ever.
- Your pediatrician works directly with our in-house subspecialists at Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital, giving your child access to more than 100 pediatricians and pediatric surgeons.
- Our experts offer exceptional and compassionate care in a faith and family-based setting.
- We offer specialized adolescent care to meet your teen’s unique needs, including STI (sexually transmitted infection) testing and reproductive counseling.
- With all the resources of an academic hospital within reach, you’ll have access to the latest medical advances and technologies, as well as pediatric clinical trials and specialty clinics.
Partnering with Your Child's Pediatrician
Your relationship with your child’s primary care physician likely started during your pregnancy. Together, you’ve watched your child grow, nursed them through sicknesses and taken every preventive measure.
In addition to routine care, this partnership is critical to ensuring your child’s health since pediatricians are the first health care professionals you’d see for almost any concern other than an emergency. Should your child require specialized care for an acute or chronic illness, it is often diagnosed — and their healthcare journey usually begins — in your pediatrician’s office.
At Loma Linda University Children’s Health, your child’s pediatrician is your connection to specialists in every field of medicine and will coordinate your child’s care — making it easier for you to focus on your child’s healing.