"I tell teenagers that just because they might be struggling today, it doesn’t mean it’s a life sentence. There are people who can help you find a path to success."
Your care is still our top priority. Appointments are available as video visits, phone calls or in-person visits as needed, with the same safe, world-class care you expect.
As your child grows into a teen, we know questions and concerns about their health can also grow. You can count on our pediatric experts to help with the unique health needs that accompany adolescence.
We’re a trusted partner for teens and their parents, offering a safe space for STI (sexually transmitted infection) testing, reproductive care, behavioral health or any other health needs that arise during the teen years.
Why Choose Us For Adolescent Care
- Our expert team understands the unique needs that arise during adolescence, from behavioral health to birth control counseling.
- Specialized behavioral health programs for teens, such as the adolescent intensive outpatient program.
- Sports physicals, weight and nutrition counseling and health education for teens.
- We offer a safe space for STI (sexually transmitted infection) testing, pregnancy and reproductive care.
- Same-day and fast track appointments make getting care for simple illnesses or injuries easier than ever.
Acute Mental Health Care Designed With Teens in Mind
With the only dedicated unit in the region designed just for teens, we’re ready to help with the behavioral health-related issues that often come up during adolescence, such as substance abuse, self-harm and eating disorders. This special unit — with soothing color schemes and a clean, laid-back environment — gives teenagers the opportunity to socialize with peers experiencing the same challenges, and to participate in activities that help them learn to be “whole.”