Your child’s heart is your top priority – and at Loma Linda University Children’s Health, it’s ours too. We offer cutting-edge technology, education, research and surgical options for our pediatric heart care patients. From diagnosis to comprehensive treatment plans, our pediatric cardiologists strive for the best possible outcomes for newborns, infants, children and adolescents with heart care needs.
Why Choose Us for Pediatric Heart Care
- You can be confident in your child’s care knowing we’ve been a leader in pediatric cardiac programs for more than 40 years.
- If your child requires round-the-clock care, we offer a 14-bed pediatric cardiac ICU that provides state-of-the-art care for our critically ill patients.
- Should it be necessary, your child will receive unmatched transplantation experience — we pioneered infant heart transplant in 1984 and remain a global leader in the industry. Our expert surgeons have performed more infant heart transplants than anywhere else in the world.
- Our Electrophysiology team addresses and fixes pediatric heart rhythm issues.
- We offer a fetal congenital heart program that allows mothers and newborns to be in close proximity as part of our family-centered care approach.
- We’re the first Inland Empire hospital accredited by the Joint Commission to provide Melody Valves to children.
Pioneering Pediatric Heart Care
Loma Linda University Health pioneered pediatric heart transplantation in 1984 and has remained a worldwide leader in pediatric cardiac programs for more than 40 years.