As a parent, you worry about your child – it’s only natural. Loma Linda University Pediatrics can help ease that worry and serve as a partner in your child’s health. We fit into your family’s busy needs by providing well visits, vaccines, sports physicals – even ingrown toenail removal.
Whatever you may need, we’re here to help your child grow and thrive.
Why Choose Us For Routine Care
- Family-centered care for children of all ages, promoting our focus of “Healing. Healthy. Happy.”
- Same-day weekday and weeknight sick child appointments for simple injuries and illnesses at the Loma Linda University Pediatric Clinic.
- Sunday clinic hours for those over-the-weekend illnesses.
- Growth monitoring to ensure your child is growing and developing on the correct path – and resources and support if they need a little extra help to get back on track.
- If your child needs a specialist, our pediatricians work directly with the specialty group to coordinate your child’s diagnostic testing and treatment path.
- You can use MyChart as a gateway into your child’s care, providing online access to any health care information you need – anytime, anywhere. View your child’s test results, schedule appointments request prescription refills and more.
- We’re about more than just treating your symptoms. We’re here to understand your health risks and stay ahead of them.