We look forward to working with you as a team in the care of your child.
- Please bring list of current immunizations, all medications, and supplements to each appointment so that we may review them with you.
- Please have your pharmacy contact us for refills, we will only be able to refill medications ordered by our physicians.
7-10 days after the results are available, you will receive a phone call or letter. Please call the office in the event that you have not been contacted within that time frame.
Please follow up with the Central Authorization at 909-651-1702 regarding status of your Referral or Authorization.
*Please notify us of any insurance change before your appointment to avoid delay of care.
After Hours Emergency Call
Outside of office hours, one of our pediatric specialists is available for emergency calls. The on call physician can be reached through the Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital Operator at 909-558-4000.
Please allow 5 working days for completion of paperwork/forms.
Advanced Care for our patients using MyChart
- Enhanced safety, quality and continuity of care using MyChart.
- Secure real-time access to your medical records through MyChart.
- Communication using MyChart: Send a message to the doctor, appointment requests, appointment reminder, and medication refill requests by accessing a computer or smart phone for prompt notifications from MyChart.