Care of the Critically Ill Child
Continuing Education Credits
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Staff Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation and this program meets the qualifications for 7.5 hours continuing education credit by the ANCC.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Staff Development is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 00239, this program is approved for 7.5 contact hours.
- Respiratory care practitioners reciprocate with California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #00239.
- This course has been approved by the Inland Counties Emergency Medical Agency for 7.5 hours of instructor-based continuing education, through the LLU Emergency Medical Care Program, provider #62-0004.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Staff Development provider #180, is accredited by the California Accreditation of Pharmacy Education (CAPE) as a recognized provider of continuing pharmacy education. Pharmacists completing this course prior to September 20,2021 may receive 7.5 credits.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Staff Development is recognized as a Continuing Competency Approving Agency by the Physical Therapy Board of California. This program is approved for 7.5 CE credits
- This course meets the qualifications for 7.5 hours of continuing professional development credit for Speech-Language Pathologists as required by the California Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board, provider #PDP42
- Occupational Therapists reciprocate with provider#PDP42