This class, created for kids ages 3-7, will help prepare older brothers and sisters for the arrival of a new baby. Taught by a Child Life Specialist, it includes fun activities, baby doll role-play, dressup and a tour of the birthing unit. Parents should attend class with their child(ren).
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
$25 per family
Loma Linda University Medical Center
11234 Anderson St., 3400
Loma Linda, CA 92354
How to Register
Register for your class by choosing from the date options above. If applicable, be sure to have your credit card ready for payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information? Call the Birth & Beyond Education and Maternity Tour informational line: 909-558-4000
Unless otherwise noted, classes are held in the Birth and Beyond Education Center: