In an effort to continue to support you and meet your needs, we have a Zoom option available for our It's Time to Eat class. Register to receive the Zoom ID.
It’s Time to Eat
This class is designed for new parents who are getting ready to start solids with their 6-12 month old baby. In this class you will learn:
- How, when and what to feed your baby
- Healthy, fun and safe ways to feed your baby and toddler
- Sign language words related to eating
- How to safely, quickly and easily prepare and store your baby’s food. We will calm your feeding fears and make mealtime more enjoyable for mom, dad and baby!
12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
$30 per class
How to Register
- Register for your class here.
- Enter Birth and Beyond into the keyword search to register for the class you want to attend.
- Select the class or classes you would like to join.
- Click Add To Cart to register
- When you are done selecting your classes, continue to your Shopping Cart at the top of the page, and follow the prompts for payment, if applicable.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500.
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information?
Please call: 909-558-3500
Unless otherwise noted, classes are currently held via Zoom.