In an effort to continue to support you and meet your needs, we have a Zoom option available for our It's Time to Eat class. Register to receive the Zoom ID.
It’s Time to Eat
This class is designed for new parents who are getting ready to start solids with their 6-12 month old baby. In this class you will learn:
- How, when and what to feed your baby
- Healthy, fun and safe ways to feed your baby and toddler
- Sign language words related to eating
- How to safely, quickly and easily prepare and store your baby’s food. We will calm your feeding fears and make mealtime more enjoyable for mom, dad and baby!
Sunday 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. $30
How to Register
Register for your class by choosing from the date options above. If applicable, be sure to have your credit card ready for payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information? Call the Birth & Beyond Education and Maternity Tour informational line: 909-558-4000
Unless otherwise noted, classes are held in the Birth and Beyond Education Center: