It’s Time to Eat
This class is designed for new parents who are getting ready to start solids with their 6-12 month old baby. In this class you will learn:
- How, when and what to feed your baby
- Healthy, fun and safe ways to feed your baby and toddler
- Sign language words related to eating
- How to safely, quickly and easily prepare and store your baby’s food We will calm your feeding fears and make mealtime more enjoyable for mom, dad and baby!
12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
$30 per couple
How to Register
Register for your class by choosing from the date options above. Be sure to have your credit card ready for payment.
- Payment is required for registration.
- You will receive a payment confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information? Call the Birth & Beyond Education and Maternity Tour informational line: 909-558-4000
Unless otherwise noted, classes are held in the Birth and Beyond Education Center: