In an effort to continue to support you and meet your needs, we have a Zoom option available for our Breastfeeding Basics class. Register to receive the Zoom ID.
Infant & Child CPR
A hands-on class designed to teach caregivers the life-saving technique of cardiopulmonary resuscitation appropriate (CPR) to be used on newborns through eight years of age.* Skills are reinforced by practice on mannequins. Choking, childproofing and SIDS are also discussed.
*This class does not CPR certify you. If you are interested in CPR certification, please call our life support education department at 909-558-4977.
Thursday 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. $30 / couple $20 / single
How to Register
Register for your class by choosing from the date options above. If applicable, be sure to have your credit card ready for payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information? Call the Birth & Beyond Education and Maternity Tour informational line: 909-558-4000
Unless otherwise noted, classes are held in the Birth and Beyond Education Center: