In an effort to continue to support you and meet your needs, we have a Zoom option available for our Birth and Beyond Yoga class. Register to receive the Zoom ID.
Birth & Beyond Fitness
We offer several fitness class options that can evolve with you through your pregnancy and beyond into parenthood. Exercising throughout your pregnancy has so many benefits for you and your growing baby, such as better sleep, decreased discomfort, improved self-image, reduced stress and preparation for childbirth. Regular exercise after pregnancy can promote weight loss, relieve stress, boost your mood and restore muscle strength. In addition, exercise habits established at the beginning of motherhood can last a lifetime and provide profound benefits for the mother, baby and other family.
Birth and Beyond Yoga Classes - Live Streamed
Out of extra precaution, Loma Linda University Health has made the difficult decision to cancel all in-person classes until further notice. This class is currently held via Zoom, please register below to receive your Zoom link. You will learn the physical and psychological benefits of yoga for both pregnancy and postpartum through gentle yoga poses and breath awareness. Do not miss out on this opportunity to nurture yourself and learn tools to better nurture your child. Moms and pre-crawling infants only please. Wear comfortable clothing and be prepared to take off your shoes and socks. Mats and props will be provided for first-timers (in-person classes only).
Every Monday and Wednesday
5- 6 p.m.
$8 per class
How to Register
- Register for your class here.
- Enter Birth and Beyond into the keyword search to register for the class you want to attend.
- Select the class or classes you would like to join.
- Click Add To Cart to register
- When you are done selecting your classes, continue to your Shopping Cart at the top of the page, and follow the prompts for payment, if applicable.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email; please bring it with you to class.
- For registration or payment concerns, please call 909-558-3500.
- Refund requests must be submitted no later than 2 days before the class date.
- If your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will notify you.
- There are no classes on holidays.
Need more information?
Please call: 909-558-3500
Unless otherwise noted, classes are currently held via Zoom.